Enterprise Data Solutions for SMB Businesses
House your critical apps and data in a Mason Infotech Data Centre. As our clients grapple with growing data volumes and increasingly stringent data security regulations, they continue to ask for our help with data storage and protection. Mason Infotech is at the forefront of enabling SMB businesses to harness the full potential of cloud data storage. Continue reading to learn how we assist our clients with achieving data security and efficiency with cloud-based data storage solutions.
Why Use a Data Centre?
Data Centres store business critical data and applications across a network of secure data management locations, enabling access to those who need it, and keeping it safe from those who don't. In practice, Data Centres are deployed by businesses of all sizes and across all industries to protect the integrity and performance of the data that drives their core processes. Here are some of they key advantages:
- Scalability: Cloud Storage allows for seamless control of capacity as data requirements grow, eliminating the need for expensive on-premise hardware upgrades.
- Data Security: Cloud providers invest heavily in security, allowing SMB cloud users to benefit from shared resources they otherwise wouldn't have access to. This includes robust backup and disaster recovery options to ensure data is protected and accessible in an emergency.
- Data Accessibility: Cloud-based data storage enables users to access their data from anywhere, enabling remote teams to collaborate wherever they are in the world. Colocation services provide redundancy and failover options, enhancing data availability.
How Mason Infotech uses Cloud Storage to Enhance Data Security
For our clients, data security has been an area of paramount concern, and is our key area of expertise. Mason Infotech excels in bolstering data security through 5 key steps: Encryption, Access Control, Data Loss Protection, Compliance Management, and Regular Auditing:
- Encryption: We utilise robust encryption methodologies to ensure client data is protected in transit and at rest.
- Access Control: Strict access control mechanisms manage who can access and modify data, mitigating the risk of unauthorised access.
- Data Loss Protection: We monitor data usage to prevent unauthorised or accidental loss by authorised users.
- Compliance Management: By staying up to date with data security regulations, we help our clients ensure compliance with GDPR (EU & UK), HIPAA (USA), and industry-specific standards.
- Regular Audit: We audit our data security performance quarterly, identifying vulnerabilities and maintaining a strong posture against cyberthreats.
The future of SMB business lie in making your data count, and Mason Infotech stands as a trusted partner to guide businesses towards this future. Whether it's safeguarding sensitive information or optimising spend, Mason Infotech is committed to helping businesses harness the power of cloud-based storage.
Ready to improve your IT infrastructure?
We are redefining what you have come to expect from an IT support business and specialise in achieving results across the whole IT services spectrum.