Mason Infotech Partner with Microsoft to launch SMB AI product
Bringing AI to SMB with Copilot
Since its launch, Mason Infotech has been using Microsoft Copilot to help small businesses to compete with larger and more established players in their respective markets, adapting to changing customer requirements and the turbulence we have seen so far in the 2020s. Small businesses have needed to be agile, innovative, and efficient all at the same time, which can be challenging in SMB world where resources are stretched.
We have helped businesses to implement AI programmes that harness the powerful technology and bring about transformations in how they operate and grow. So far, we have helped businesses to automate tasks, optimise processes, generate insights, enhance customer experience, finding new value in existing processes. AI can help small businesses do more with less, and do it better and faster.
So how do small businesses access and leverage AI? So far, Mason Infotech has found the answer to be Microsoft Copilot. Copilot is an AI-powered tool that has enabled our clients to spend less time on repetitive tasks and more time on their clients. The Copilot implementations we have worked on so far have been a result of direct collaborations between ourselves, our end users, and Microsoft.
The technology itself uses the same platform as Chat GPT, the consumer-focused AI chatbot. Copilot implementations go a step further, understanding the context and intent of the user, and utilising company data within your Microsoft tenant. This helps businesses to keep their IP safe while producing relevant, personalised, and specific outputs. What this means is that SMB businesses can have secure access to a generative GPT without sacrificing their privacy or data security.
So far, Mason Infotech implementations of Copilot have helped businesses with the following:
- Writing emails, reports, blogs, social media posts, and other documents
- Researching topics, finding facts, and summarising information
- Creating presentations, charts, graphs, and other visuals
- Generating ideas, brainstorming, and solving problems
- Learning new skills, concepts, and languages
You can learn more about AI Implementations here.
Accessing Copilot for SMB
If you are a small business owner or employee, and you want to try Copilot for yourself, here are the next steps:
- Sign up for Copilot using your Microsoft account or Entra ID account. You can use Copilot for free for a limited time, and then choose a subscription plan that suits your needs and budget. Speak to your Mason Infotech account manager about this.
- Get started with Copilot by following the tutorials and guides on the Microsoft Learn website. You can also access the Copilot community and support forums for more tips and help.
- Explore the features and capabilities of Copilot by chatting with it on your browser. You can also use Copilot on your mobile devices, using the Copilot app or the Microsoft Teams app.
- Enjoy the benefits and advantages of Copilot for your small business. You can also share your feedback and suggestions with us, and help us improve Copilot and make it better for you.
We are excited and proud to bring Copilot to small businesses, and we hope you are too. We believe that Copilot can help small businesses unleash their potential and compete on the big stages.